Friday, February 19, 2010

FUN FUN FUN

Its been a week full of FUN...



The Best I.T. Week celebration I ever experience...

Congrats to Ma'am Jeanny and to all I.T faculty...

Congrats also to me and my partner Josh for being a Champion on the Race of the Wits...
Very unexpected win....


The only reason why I join the quiz bee is to try the Computerized Quiz bee system developed in our school, nothing more...The event I really want to join from the start is the programming competition... But that competition falls me into a great disappointment... We solve no one of the given problems.. Maybe we are confused that moment.. because I think we are lacking of teamwork that moment...
....
....
.....
.......
........
.........
...........
.............
..................

But that is OK...

God is really good...

The day before the finals of the race, I pray to God and I say that I want to win that competition..
but I don't expect that to happen because I also said that let the Lord's will be done...

During the last part of the race we don't want to run anymore because I thought that someone else has already been finished the race.. As we walk down the stairs we noticed that the other team still competing... and so we go to the final booth and finished the race first.....

That win is a gift from God,... He grants my wish on a surprising way.. on a very unexpected moment...He is so Great..


There is a funny thought comes out of my mind..

I thought that, we won because its my day.. Its ASH Wednesday (The event happened on Feb. 17 " Ash Wednesday") hahahha...



I also enjoy the Cosplay... It is very fun to watch,. and to see my instructors in anime costumes.. they are so cute.. hahaha..


....................................................................................................................................................................


After the fun events... our thesis defense came.


With so much nervousness we present to the panelist our proposal..
and hopefully they will approve it...

I do not want to all tell all details...

It is FUN.. i enjoy the defense.. even if there are lot of revisions....

Thanks to our panelist....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment..