Monday, February 8, 2010

the Truth

Its been a good day...

I surprisingly received passing grades from the 2 subject that I felt very hard dealing with.
Thank God!!


What is the biggest lie you ever said?

For me everybody tells a lie, even if it is a while lie it still a lie.

Many of us don't want a companion that is a liar.
But have we ever asked ourself if we are a liar?

Let me share you this story i read a while ago.



My friend priest told me this hilarious story.
       One day, a priest saw a group of kids surrounding a dog.
       Curious, he came over and asked, “What are you doing?”
       One kid said, “Father, we’re arguing as to who would own this stray dog. We all want him. So we decided that the one who can say the biggest lie would take home the dog.”
       The priest shook his head and said, “That’s wrong! Do you know that lying is bad? It’s against the commandments of God. Do you know that when I was your age, I never told a single lie?”
       For a moment, there was silence. All the kids looked very sad. The priest was happy. He felt his message hit home.
Finally, the smallest boy said, “Okay, no one can beat that. Give him the dog.”

This story reminds us that all of us sins, even priests..
We lie to other people and also to ourself.
Do you think it is automatic to humans to tell lie?
During our childhood, this is the time most of us learn how to tell simple lies.
To our parents, friends,playmates and sometimes teachers.

On the story, one child did not believe to the priest that he has not said any lies during his childhood and he thought that it is the biggest lie has ever said on that moment.

Every time that we lie, we continuously removing God in to our life.
It is God who proclaimed,

 " I Am the Truth"


Thats why when we lie we ignore the which which is God.


I know to myself that I tell a lie, not once but many times,
But I know there is still time to change, gradually I will stop telling lies..
Until the day comes that I will never tell a single lie anymore..

Who wants to join me? 

God doesn’t look at your mistakes. He doesn’t look at your past. He only looks at the original beauty He created in you from the very beginning. And He also looks at the glorious beauty of your future.


God Bless!!






1 comment:

Feel Free to comment..