Thursday, February 4, 2010

Habit

Our instructor tells us about the story of a chicken....
A chicken that always been fed by the farmer's wife, every morning the farmer's wife always went to the chicken to give it food. Many days have past and the chicken became a habit to wait for the farmer's wife to give his food.

One day, the chicken runs to the farmer's wife as the chicken thought that she will bring food, but the farmer's wife killed the chicken as it approaches her. because it is the time that the chicken need to be dressed for f

Lesson: Do not always conclude or act according to the things that usually happened, we do not know that the things that we always experience can lead us to the real purpose.

CHICKEN, CHICKEN, CHICKEN......

In that story i realize many things, and again a question comes out of my mind asking,

Are the things happening in my life now will lead me to good or I will be like the chicken?


Habit...


It is normal for a person to have a habit in different areas of our life.
Like in our house, school, places of work and many more.

Also we have our own habit with the persons that we usually see.

This habit towards a person leads us to expect something from that person when we do something according to our habit.


Habit is a good practice, but we must smart enough to know what is the limitation in every habit that we posses.




















By the way. I am a little bit confuse on the topics that i posted on my blog..
The blog is entitled Ashee's World, but i think in this blog i am always discussing about different issues of topic about human's attitude. Like dicipline, Habit, how we treat money, being a child, and even love.. hehehe

Below the title i said that it will be about my me and everything that happens to my life.... But I think it is not...
hehehehe... i am just writing everything that comes to my mind...

Ahmm...... But thats ok ... this is still my world....

Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment..