Sunday, January 24, 2010

ETHICS

This morning i woke up with a question enters on my mind.
"What will I do first?"


There are lot of thing that I need to do,yah, i am a very busy person.. i have a lot of things to do. like, harvest my crops, clean my island, improve my empire and many more. In short I need to be online and open my facebook account. hahahha


But there is more important. Much more important than those things above.
first I need to go to church, because this past to weeks i failed to attend mass.

next is to Study my report on philosophy about Spinoza.


Later this afternoon, i went to church, attend the mass, pray, listen to the word of God, and be enlightened, and also i enjoy the homily of our priest.. first mission accomplished!!



And now here is the problem,



I'm not yet finish making my report...
Grrrr... I am not in the mood to study. I need to have a good report tomorrow or else mr. Sardon will not feel good in our section.
Let me rephrase what i just said, I need to have a BETTER report tomorrow, better than my classmates already finished their report. except for eunice. hahaha... i cant report as good as her.. hahaha



Tomorrow i dont want to hear sir roby saying,"Class di na ako natutuwa"



I will be honest, I am writing this blog even I am not yet finished reading one of the important contribution of Spinoza which is ETHICS. im done with God's substance  and attributes, knowledge and other things contributed by him. but not the ethics. i dont know to myself why when i was reading and when the part that the topic ethics will come, my mood SHIFTS, "bigla akong tinatamad".


And now I have desided to wake up early tomorrow to read, make and study my report. 


Goodluck sakin.. hahahaha


I hope after writing this, my mood shift again and be in the mood to read and study my report.


^^,  Come on Ash.... complete your task today..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment..