Friday, January 29, 2010

Midterm Exam

At last..

After 3 days of midterm exam... the examination week is finally over..

Like any other students I am wondering for the outcome of my exam. I take the exams confidently except for Filipino,General Psychology and project management. This is the 3 subjects that am very hard to deal with.
I am trying to do my best to have a good grade but this kind of subjects really made me disappointed.

Some of my subjects are very surprisingly in terms of the exam format.
Unexpected questions came in, unexpected format, and an unexpected story. hehehe
I can say that the exam is unexpected. From time to time the examinations are getting harder and harder..

I hope i Passed all the exams..

thats all for today.. time to rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to comment..