Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tennis

Victory,

The first news I received today is victory of Roger Federer against Leyton Hewitt at the Australian Open.
If you don't know, I am a tennis fanatic and I am a big fan of Roger Federer, the best tennis player ever lived.





The reason why I like tennis because this sport is look like very easy to play but it is not.. If you want to know how to play tennis, I am telling you this sport is difficult in all aspects. From the proper grip of the racket up to the way you swing it.



There are many things to consider about this sport. Precise hitting of the ball, court movement, proper swing of the racket, footwork, ball control, putting spin on the ball, and calculating every angle of your shot and many many more.



I am not an expert about this sport. For me tennis is more difficult to play than chess. I know I am saying a little bit controversial statement specially to those chess fanatic.But this is only my opinion and this is my world.



Being physically fit is not enough, you must have a good concentration and focus because in this game you will use your mind from the moment you position your feet on the court, during rallies up to the match winning point. Like most of an intellectual game like chess tennis demand a lot of accurate prediction of your opponents shot.



Tennis is not really popular in the Philippines, only few percent of the population have a knowledge about this sport. That is why looking for a tennis court where you can play tennis is also a problem. This kind of situation happens many times to me and my friends.



Oh by the way, Why Am I discussing about tennis??






......



......
...........


..........
............


.............


...........




...........


..........


..........

Honestly, I don't know.. hahahahh


I am just writing whatever comes to my mind.

I hope the next news I receive will be "ROGER FEDERER WINS AUSTRALIAN OPEN".


Tomorrow will be the first day of our midterm exam..

To my classmates,schoolmates, friends and specially to
____________ ____________ _ _________.

GOODLUCK !!!!!

Study hard guys, Specially PHILMAN, PROJMGT, CALCULUS... heheehehe

God BLess

1 comment:

Feel Free to comment..