Monday, January 25, 2010

Neutral turned Hopeful

This is a neutral day,..
(wonder why?? read the whole post, hehe)


I woke up early to review my report and I think I reported it the best way I can.


I am proud to share that my prof did not say the words i dont want to hear. hehehe.. nice...


During our break time my other classmates tells me an interesting and funny story about someone in our classroom,I will not mention the name but I tell you the story is very funny.


The story is about a situation that a lot of people experience when they are under the influence of alcohol, and then something happened and i dont want to share it. hehehe..


While my classmates and I talking about that situation, the one involved in the story cries in our classroom, i think the one involved knows that we are talking about that funny incident. but anyway.. that is not important..


let me go back during our study time, 


after my report, we took a quiz,. a very hard quiz,
did you know about tabula raza??


that's the kind of quiz we take, we will provide the category and our own answer. So difficult,.


Thats why i consider this day as a neutral day,, because something good happen like a successful reporting and I got a registration code for a certification test in Microsoft and I also got my certificate(without my name on it, but i tell you it is MINE) from the seminar I attended few days ago,. and also there are not really good things like a very mind challenging quiz that i failed to answer.


Before the day ends, I have received an email from a person that influence me on my spiritual life. The email change my neutral day into a day full of hope.
I read his blog and I enjoyed reading it.


The blog said that I can predict my own future.. not only me but all of us can predict our own future.. Do you want to know how?


visit this site, Create your Reality 


Share to me about your insight about that blog..


now I can say. This is very GOOD day.. 
God always surprise me.. hehehehe


LET US ALL CREATE OUR REALITY!!

God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ash.. haha.. parang kilala ko ung sinasabi mo.. haha. pero hindi ako sure. aha..

    anyweizz.. enjoy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to comment..