Saturday, January 23, 2010

my First BLoG

Welcome!!

This is my first post in my blog..

I dont know why I am making this blog, maybe i wanna try blogging because some of the people i know are making their own blog.

"What is blog for?" that is my question to my self when i heard that word.
google answers me it says, "
web log, blog (a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies) .

OH, Yeah, "DIARY" I thought making a journal is a personal thing, but not this time. I' am in a modern era where technology is changing or maybe dictating the trend of the world.("even writing a journal"^^) , But anyway let me continue,

Ash, Welcome to world of blogging,

first, who i am?
i'm ash, 18 years of age, a male student currently studying Computer Science,
that's right i'm a comsci student but i dont have a lot of knowledge about blog. hehehe

In this blog i wanna share the other side of my life. but it is close to who i am in person(or maybe the real me).

some of my friends and my WHOLE family knows me as a very serious person.
i am a quiet person, sometimes a loner.
when they ask me "Bakit di ka nagsasalita?" i always say "wala naman akong sasabihin eh". i dont want to waste effort by talking with a non-sense topic.

But some of my friends know me on a different way.
i am talkative person,philosopher!(not a philosopher like socrates but a "pilosopo")

One time i asked my self, Who really i am?, What is my true personality, What is my real identity?

i know my self of being quite but noisy sometimes, a little bit perfectionist, i am a person with sense of humor and many more. this is me.. i know my self better that anybody else exept God.

if you know me and you are reading this blog, please post a comment and tell me what do you think of me,
"ANo ba ang pagkakakilala mo kay ash?"


bakit b english ginamit kong medium dito? pwede namn tagalog. hehehe..
well i think thats enough for my first post.


Welcome to Ashee's World

Good Day,!!


1 comment:

  1. wew..nose bLeEding mE..
    haha..
    nice bLog..^^

    (tsaka na ung comMent tngkoL dun sa bLog mo..)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to comment..